Last year's gardening experiment was a disaster. An over-watered, under-drained, scorched disaster. I'm more hopeful this year after learning some valuable lessons, like starting EARLY in Arizona before it gets too hot. That means doing the majority of your planting in early to mid February.
This year's selection: a ton of spinach, two zucchini plants, four different varieties of tomatoes, cilantro, and tons of basil. And a flower pot of geraniums, because I love geraniums.
Cross your fingers for me! I'm determined to get good at this gardening thing!


5 comments:
WONDERFUL!!! Look at you, Miss Greenthumb! I'm so excited to see how progress goes, please do weekly updates. It'll be interesting to see how quickly your seeds grow. Love it! (and am a little jealous that the sun is shining already in your neighborhood) :)
I'm so jealous that you can plant your garden earlier down there! We have months still! I love having a vegetable garden (and flowers...) I hope it all grows beautfiully!
Yeah! I can't wait to get our garden started...I wont be able to out anything though until the last week of March or the first week of April. Love the photo at the end too--artistic!
looks good, Kristi! :)
livin' and learnin'. I'm excited to see them grow like crazy!
Post a Comment