Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life is good

It's been really busy over at the Thompson household lately which is why there has been such a lack of posts. In between all the Young Women's responsibilities (New Beginnings, Youth Conference, a Leadership Retreat, planning for Girl's Camp, and the normal Sundays with countless meetings and weekly mutual nights) and just trying to keep things running smoothly at home with two extra kids to watch during the day for a friend in need, I hit the sack at 10 pm or later every night and sleep like a rock until that darn alarm clock goes off at 6am. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.


But life is so good. Todd and I have been so blessed for living the way we're supposed to be living, and it's evident every single day. I'm the happiest when I'm busy doing good things, anyway, so while there are days when I wish life was simpler, I'm grateful for the opportunity to serve those around me. I can feel myself growing spiritually as I'm stretched beyond my comfort zone.

I don't have any cute pictures to post this time around. I haven't had much time to spend taking pictures lately. Easton and Evi are doing great, the twins are little tornadoes of destruction, and I've been really bad about capturing it on film.

3 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

I try not to catch my little tornadoes of destruction on camera either. Unless it's really funny. But it usually ain't.

Kristin said...

I don't know how you do Kristi. :) Hope your cute little family is doing well.

Adventures in Kamalot said...

way to go, kristi. you have amazing perspective on what is important. thanks for the reminder.