Thursday, May 17, 2012

Angel Moroni has arrived!

Todd was able to get some great pictures this past Tuesday of the Angel Moroni being placed on top of the Gilbert Temple. It's right across the street from where the kiddos go to school, so we get to see the progress every day when I drop them off. It's only three miles from our house and in our stake boundaries, so we feel like it's our temple. 

It's going to be gorgeous when it's done. The exterior is almost complete. The windows still need to be put in, but I'm not sure if they're going to put them in before or after the interior is complete. I've heard we're still about a year out from it being all done. I can't wait!









2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

how exciting! What a fun thing to be a part of! And your family is growing up so big and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cool! I'm from Mesa originally and I can't believe how many new temples there are down there! So Cool!