Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm new to blogging, so you'll have to forgive me as I learn how to do this! I got an email from Emily Bylund, a very good friend of mine, informing me that she had just created a blog for her family, and I've had such a fun time reading it. It's great to hear what she's up to in her day-to-day life, especially since we haven't lived anywhere near each other for the past five or more years. I hate being so far away from friends! Anyway, I talked to her on the phone last week and asked her how hard it was to create a blog, since I've been toying with the idea off and on for a couple months. She assured me that even the computer illiterate could do it, which was heartening because it was something I wanted to do on my own instead of having to ask my very computer savvy husband to teach me. So, here I go! Let's see where this takes me!

3 comments:

esmiley said...

Woohoo! I linked you! I'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted wityh this Blog; this is the first I've done. I hope you continue with the project. Something on Tibbs perhaps? Gene

Kristi said...

I've been thinking about posting on the animals. They're a part of the family too! I'll have to remember some of the funny stories about them...and get some good pictures, which is tricky.