Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First day of school!

Today was Easton's first day of kindergarten. It was bittersweet. I'm not in control of what he comes in contact with as much anymore, and I don't do well when I feel like things are out of my control. He didn't seem to have any of my reservations. He plunged in head-first, full of enthusiasm, no looking back! It must have been a good experience, because he's already talking about going again tomorrow. Here's some pictures of the event, which tell the story better than I ever could.



Excitedly waiting for the bus.


Easton sees the bus, and he's pretty stoked about it! I don't think the little girl in front of him was as excited about it.




The moment he's always been waiting for! He get's to ride a REAL school bus!


See you after school! Mom's feeling a little unsure about this whole send-your-kids-to-school thingy.

Evi's not liking the idea, either. Who's going to play with her all afternoon?

Back home again after a fun first day!


4 comments:

amy 'liz said...

Joining the fun! http://amylizwilson.blogspot.com/

esmiley said...

Good job capturing his first day of school so well. I LOVE the picture of him pointing at the bus. That's too cute!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! Have fun, Easty.

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest kids! I'm not prejudice...well, maybe just a little! Enjoy your school Easton! Love ya, GrmMaT