We've had cabin fever for the past couple of days. It hasn't gotten above 20 degrees for a couple days now, and it gets down to the single digits at night. I try not to go outside unless I absolutely have to! Here's a picture of the courtyard outside our condo. Todd took the picture as I was walking out to the car to go grocery shopping. After two straight months of snow and cold, we're all really anxious for spring!
Thankfully, the kids are pretty good at entertaining themselves. Easton is a huge lego fan and spends much of his free time building trucks, jeeps, cars, planes, and anything else he can imagine up. He's really good at it! (Must be those architecture genes!) The other day he made a prop plane modeled after one of his favorite cartoons, The Koala Brothers on the Disney channel. Todd and I were very impressed that he came up with the design all on his own.
![]() | ![]() |
Here's some good news -- we closed on our condo last Thursday! That's a big thing to check off my list of things to do before we move. We'll be renting the condo back from the new owners until June, when Easton is done with kindergarten. It's starting to sink in that we only have a couple more months left in Moscow. We're excited to be done with school, but we'll be sad to leave. It's been a great place to live.


4 comments:
I am very impressed with Easton's airplane! He did a really great job on that! I'm amazed that Evi let you forget her in timeout! Charli pretty much screams like a banshee for the length of her timeouts...Boston, too. Fun to see new pics of the kids!
Awesome airplane and YAY about the condo sale closing! Wooot!
Congrats on your home. And that airplane is VERY impressive. He really is a lego expert!
What a cute picture Evi sitting in your bed, looking at pictures. I bet you guys are excited for the next opportunity, but it is always hard to leave somewhere you've become attached to. You guys have been there for a few years, right?
Post a Comment