Thursday, June 12, 2008

By popular demand...

I've had several people request a full-on body shot of me and my pregnant belly. Those of us with blogs understand -- there's only pictures of other people posted, because you're always the one taking the pictures! But the idea seemed simple enough, until I tried teaching my six-year-old son how to work a digital camera! Yeah, that didn't work so well, so I had to wait until Todd was home and I was actually dressed instead of in my pj's. Those two variable alone caused a couple weeks delay. :) So anyway, here's some pictures Todd snapped of me last weekend before he took me out on a date for my birthday. The one with me and the kiddos is turning into one of my favorite pictures. Good picture-taking, Todd!




6 comments:

rockstar said...

Kristi, you look so cute! I love the picture of you and the kids. How sweet!

Kristin said...

Love the belly photos of you. You are definitely one of those adorable pregnant mamas. :)

Original Kos said...

You look so beautiful. These pictures will be "the" pregnancy pictures. so fun.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You look great. You and Janece carry babies so well and especially since you have 2!!

ashley said...

Kristi, You look great!! I am getting very excited to pop out this kid. I only have about 7 more weeks. I hope you guys are liking Arizona and you are able to stay cool. Lucky for me the weather here has been pretty nice. I love your blog, too!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

You look so great!!! Seems like time is flying!!1