Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kid Art

Easton and Evi have been very busy doing drawings the past couple of days. They've been going through our computer paper at an alarming rate, so I made a stop at Ikea to get a cheap roll of drawing paper. (Love Ikea! I have to be careful in there!)


Easton's cheetah and frog

Evi's pen drawings. The one on the left is a cactus.



The last two melted my heart. Easton wrote them and taped them to the wall above Olivia and Kylie's cribs.

5 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Those last two are just precious!

ashley said...

ditto the computer paper...i buy 2 at a time 1 for me and 1 for issy. love reading your tender mercies. what a blessing for you to recognize your blessings. yeah!

The Prestwich's said...

I shed a tear...

Idaho Penningtons said...

So cute!!! IKEA !!!!! (that was said very longingly)

esmiley said...

too cute!