Tuesday, July 13, 2010

San Diego

We had a fun vacation to San Diego last week. We were there for my grandma's 80th birthday! It was fun to get together with cousins, some of whom I haven't seen in 7 years or more. We had a great time spoiling grandma, eating, catching up on each others' lives, eating, singing, eating, going to the beach, eating, and relaxing. Fun memories!

We went to the beach several times, too. It was unseasonably cold, or we're just used to the Arizona heat, which is why we're all wearing jackets and shirts.

Kylie and Livy loved the sand this time! The waves, not so much.

Todd took a couple surfing lessons from my dad. I thought he looked pretty cute in that wet suit.

Janece, Mom, and my Aunt Cathy, trying to stay warm. I'm so blessed to have such awesome extended family!


1 comment:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Oh my goodness, that second image is so cute!!! Adorable! Happy 80th to your grandma...Shen's grandpa just turned 80 in June.