My summer is finally calming down. In between moving, Girls Camp, and vacation, I haven't had a chance to update the blog in a while. Lots of fun pictures to come!
A week after I got back from Girls Camp, I took Easton and Evi and headed off to California to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. She's quite the character and it still pretty feisty for her age. We had a big party for her, complete with a pinata which we made her take a few swings at.
A week after I got back from Girls Camp, I took Easton and Evi and headed off to California to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. She's quite the character and it still pretty feisty for her age. We had a big party for her, complete with a pinata which we made her take a few swings at.
From left to right: My Uncle Scott, Aunt Cathy (my mom's sister), my dad, my mom, and my grandma, who we call Bachan (Japanese for "old lady").
Me, Bachan, and my sister Janece.

No trip to La Jolla is complete without at least one trip to the beach. This time we happened to go there for a walk after church, rationalizing that we wouldn't let the kids get in the ocean. Do you know how hard it is to keep kids out of the water???
Mom and Dad took the grandkids to the San Diego fair. Fun times! The kids got pony rides, we had fun looking at art, quilts, rocks, jewelry, pigs, cows, sheep, goats...
Poppy even paid to let the kids play a couple of fairway games. He's getting so soft in his old age.
I was a softie and even bought Easton and Evi some overpriced cotton candy at the end of the day.





No comments:
Post a Comment