Wednesday, August 24, 2011
First Day Of School
Easton and Evi started school this past Monday in their brand-new, beautiful school buildings! My friend's kids that I watch during the day were pretty excited, too, and it took me a while to get a good shot of all four of them together before we loaded up in the van.
I'm so glad we found this charter school. Easton and Evi have done so well there, have made lots of good friends, and I can tell it's a great environment. Lots of caring and involved teachers, tons of parent volunteers, uniforms (I LOVE UNIFORMS!), and the campus is right across the street from the Gilbert Temple that's under construction right now.
I'm still trying to get used to having such a quiet house during the day with only three little girls at home with me. I might even get some sewing projects done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are adorable. :) You are funny about only having 3 at home being quiet, though I guess compared to 7 it is...It's just all relative I guess. :)
Post a Comment