Friday, August 10, 2012

Great memories in Rexburg

After the fiasco of getting to Rexburg, it was great to just relax with the family for a while and watch the cousins play. Cousins are the best. They picked up right where they left off, and I hardly saw them the whole time we were there because they were too busy playing.

On Sunday evening, Livy fell outside somewhere and came running inside with a deep gash in her forehead. None one was around when she got hurt, so we're still not sure how she hurt herself. I'm guessing she tripped on the stairs. I took one look and knew we'd be headed for the ER. We came back with five stitches in her head. I'm still waiting for the bill. Livy was a trooper and didn't fuss at all while they sewed her up. Gotta love pain meds!


The next day we headed up to Island Park to go horseback riding. We did the same ride last year and had so much fun, we wanted to do it again. 




 I was riding behind my cute nephew Gavin the whole time. We had a fun time chatting and enjoying the beautiful scenery. There really isn't much that's prettier than Idaho in the summer.


Later on that week we ventured to Idaho Falls and spent the morning at their zoo. It was small, but just the right size. By the time the kids and adults were getting hot and tired, we had seen all we wanted to see. Gavin, Dawson, Kylie, and Livy loved their double strollers when they weren't fighting over who got to sit in the front.



No comments: