This was the first year we attempted the traditional trick-or-treating routine. Last year was way too cold, and most years we do our ward trunk-or-treating and call it a day. This year was warm, and our ward didn't have a Halloween activity planned. The kids had a blast! Evi dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Easton was Spiderman. They got way too much candy, which Todd and I are trying to distribute at a reasonable rate. It was a fun time!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I loved your blog; I'm struggling to regain my Google tag so I can post, but it's great. We're looking forward tro you this TG! Say hi to the kids. Gene
Fun times. And btw, Grace LOVES chocolate too, but she thinks chocolate is limited to chocolate chips. That's one reason we don't want to teach her that candy bars are chocolate--I'd never get through the checkout line without a battle again!
i've been meaning to tell you what Scott thought Evi was dressed up as. He thought she was Cruella De Vil. The coat threw him off! I had to remind him that in Moscow it was probably like 30 degrees!!! I pointed out to him that Evi was wearing the same costume as Charli. Anyway, made me laugh.
Hey Kristi!
YOu did a slide show! I'm so proud of you! The pic of Tibbs in a coat made me laugh. How did you get him to put that on and keep it on?! I think I may need to buy Herc a coat for UT! Hope your week is going well! Love you!
Post a Comment