I was tagged by my friend Malina, so I have to post ten weird things about myself. Here we go!
1. I have a natural streak of blonde hair above my left ear. My dad likes to joke that’s his part, and the rest of me is my mom’s.
2. I like to watch “America’s Test Kitchen” late at night when Todd is doing work up on campus.
3. My favorite color when I was a little girl wasn’t pink, or purple, or any of the usual suspects -- it was black.
4. My guilty pleasure for books is Robert Jordan’s “Wheel of Time” series. I know, I know, uber nerdy! But they’re a great read. Unfortunately, the author died recently before completing the 12th and final book in the series. I thought that was a rotten trick to play!
5. My idea of fun is learning a new homemaking skill that seems to be getting lost in our society. I’ve taught myself how to mill wheat and make my own bread, make homemade pies from scratch, knit, crochet, and cook. Okay, so I’m not the life of the party…
6. I eat two slices of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a tall glass of chocolate milk almost every day for breakfast. I’m not very creative in the morning.
7. I painted my bathroom a beautiful deep, warm red a couple months ago. I love it! How many people have red bathrooms?
8. As a little girl, I loved kicking little boys in the crotch on the way to elementary school, especially the ones that picked on me and my sisters. They learned pretty quick to leave us alone.
9. I’ve taught my dog to howl along as I sing “How Much Is That Doggy In The Window”. I don’t think my neighbors appreciate it very much.
10. I used to hate wearing jewelry, until I learned to make it myself. Now I have too much.
Now I tag Emily, Jodi, and Amy'liz!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Ten weird things about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome list! :) Very fun things! Lorn has a blond streak on top of his head it seems. I also like the lost american arts as fun. :) Favorite books to browse, The Self Sufficient Life & Back to Basics.
I enjoyed reading your list...even though I then had to make my own! :o) I had forgotten about you loving BLACK as a kid...but all through high school you were obsessed with lavendar. So maybe that balances it out a bit. It was fun to learn little bits about you. And even though I grumbled at first, it was fun to think of 10 weird things about me.
Post a Comment