Easton made this paper police hat in kindergarten earlier this week, and he's been wearing it nonstop since. It's hard not to laugh when he insists on donning it for the grocery store, going out to eat, and for the bus ride to school. I figure he's going to have years ahead of him where he'll be self-conscious about what he wears, so I'm not going to make a big fuss about it. It's sure going to make for some funny memories, though!
Fall has officially arrived here in Moscow. I'm really liking the crisp, cool weather, and the fall leaves. Here's a couple of photos I snapped today while I was zipping around town. This is our last fall in Moscow, so I wanted to get some photos for future reminiscing.

Saturday, October 13, 2007
The week in review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I honestly don't know anything about the public schools here but there are alot of them, so lots of choices! Texas is pretty neat though. We're liking it alot. :)
Cute posts. :)
The pictures of Moscow are beautiful! I would definitely miss those views. And how cute that he loves his police hat so much. Right now Grace is pretty scared of police cars, but hopefully she'll get over that soon.
Spencer is already self-conscious :( but he does carry around his light saber toy everywhere!
Post a Comment