Easton had another snow day today. Yep. It snowed three inches last night. It's almost April for crying out loud! I'm pretty miffed. This winter has been the longest I've ever had! It's been non-stop from November till now. I was really hoping to have a beautiful, mild, sunny northern-Idaho spring before we had to head down to the Arizona heat. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. We'll be going from freezing to over 100 degrees! No nice weather for us until the Arizona winter. Ugh. Okay, I'm done venting.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
I don't think Mother Nature got the memo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I hate more snow! You guys deserve a warm cruise!
Everytime I read the title of your blog, I can't help but think, "Mother Nature didn't get the memo...but at least Kristi's blog did!" I love the springy new look of your blog!
Today it's actually warming up a bit here. You know it's cold when you 2 year old ASKS to wear a hat and gloves outside! :o) I'm hoping the warm weather is here for good!
Post a Comment