I realize this is two posts in a row of me ranting...sorry. I'm just starting to feel a little stressed because we're moving in a little over a month, and after two failed attempts, we still don't have a rental house lined up. I'm really starting to resent property management companies. What do these people get paid for??? Do they really want to rent houses? The last couple of weeks have me wondering! I'm really worried that the only way for me to get things done is to personally fly down there, walk into their office, physically put them in my car, and drive them to the houses I'm interested in. Sheesh. Or maybe I'll just skip the property management companies and deal straight with the landlords. Note to self: If I EVER have a house that I'm renting out, I'll do it myself and save some money by not using a management company. They don't seem to be doing the job they're paid to do. Okay, I feel better now.
On a lighter note, we'll be finding out the genders of the twins a week from tomorrow. I'm super excited, but thinking the week is going to crawl by. And I'm treating myself to a haircut tomorrow. I don't think I've had it done since Thanksgiving, and it's starting to show!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Grrrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have faith Kristi! I have another house I'm going to look at...keep your fingers crossed! I'll be elated if the house just doesn't stink like a bar!
That is SO very frustrating. I'm sure in the end things will work out, but stressful until they do! I'm so excited to hear what you are having! Have you been feeling pretty good? Do you feel like this pregnancy has been harder than your other two? Besides showing faster obviously.. :)
We just got back from apartment hunting in St.Louis this weekend...it was a bit frustrating for us too. We still don't know where we're going to live. Good luck!
This will be so fun to keep in touch with your cute little family!!!
Post a Comment