Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yay for Todd!

After about two weeks of minimal sleep and massive amounts of stress, Todd presented his masters project last Thursday afternoon to very positive views from the critiquing professors. It's taken both of us a couple of days to catch up on sleep and wind down a bit. There are still a couple of assignments to get done, mainly a ten-page paper, before Todd's all the way done, but the finish line is in sight! It's hard to believe school is almost a thing of the past.

Todd also found out last week that one of the chairs he designed and built had won an honorable mention at the Interior Designers of Idaho's Chair Affair competition down in Boise.

Yay to my sweetie! I love it when other people agree on what an awesome guy I got! I'll try to post some pictures of his chair and masters project in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Congrats to Todd! You're hard workin man!

Original Kos said...

That's so exciting. I'm proud. I would love to see pictures of the chair.