Yesterday Easton turned six. I'm starting to feel old. He wanted chocolate everything -- chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate cupcakes for his classmates. He's taking after his mama! The kids get to pick where and what they want for their birthday dinner, so we ended up at McDonalds (is it just me, or does this place get gaggier and gaggier as we get older???) After dinner was presents! I've never seen a kid attack the wrapping paper with such gusto! He was in heaven! It was pretty fun to watch.
We sure love our "booger boy"! He's a very obedient, sensitive, smart, and caring little boy, and we think he's the best little boy there could be! Happy birthday! We love you!
(Sorry about the picture quality and the mess in the background. The house is already in disarray since I've started the packing.)


Thursday, April 17, 2008
Happy birthday, Easton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute kid. :) Old is a mindset, not a #. :)
YAY! Happy Birthday, Easton! It seems like it was just yesterday that I was letting you "nurse" my nose...and your mama was on the verge of either smacking me or crying! What a darling little guy you've grown up to be! Your sisters are so lucky to have you for their big brother! We love you!
Post a Comment