We had a fun weekend! The twins were blessed this past Sunday, and lots of family were able to come to town for it. We were very touched with the efforts of many of them to travel such long distances to be with us.
Grandma Tripp (my dad's mom) took Olivia under her wing and rocked her through all her fussy periods.
Samantha couldn't understand why Olivia would want to cry so much! Samantha is such a happy baby, all the time. We had SOOO much fun having her and Brynn stay with us for a couple days and we're in mourning that they had to leave us this morning. We can't wait until we get to see them again! 

We have several of Kylie looking very happy. 
Here's one of Olivia looking cute and content.

And here's me with the two babes. Any guesses which one is Olivia??? :)
I know it sounds like I give Olivia a hard time. She really is a sweetie, and is starting to grow out of her colic. Last week, a couple days before all the family arrived, she finally looked me in the eyes and gave me the most angelic smile! I seriously almost started bawling right there on the couch. Ever since then, she's been improving every day. Last night, she slept 7 hours straight! And she has more and more happy spells each day. Yay! I CAN do hard things! I made it through 2 1/2 months of colic! I have a new empathy for parents who have to go through that.
8 comments:
You are amazing. It is inspiring to hear how you are doing with the twins and on top of it herd and colic. WOW!! Way to hang in there and I am happy that Olivia is having better days and moments. My first was colicky and I thought that was how all babies were and i was amazed that people would choose to have more kids. Then i had emma who was a little better and Issy who was even better and now Will who is a very good baby too. Way to go Kristi!! The girls look so cute and are looking so big. I am glad you had family come and visit!!! TTYL
So cute! Amazing the lessons we learn through motherhood! I had 2 colicky babies! But neither were twins! You have your hands full! Sure makes you appreciate peace!
Hey Kristi, do you have Jodi's email address? She turned her blog invitation only, and I can't see it anymore. Just shoot me an email if you can. Thanks!
Your babies are so precious and I love the pic of you holding the babies in the end the best. Thanks for keeping all of us updated.
The twins look adorable in their dresses. I'm going to have to agree with Ashley...you are amazing. Hope you have a smooth week with the babies and hope the rest of your family is doing well. :) Take Care.
Hope you are having fun with family. Those girls are adorable, even crying they are beautiful! Enjoy each day! I am crying now, they grow up too fast!
Wow, it really is amazing. All of it. I admire you so much!
So...what have you been up to lately? :)
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment