
Someone hit the front of my van. They didn't leave a note. I'm not even sure when it happened. I didn't notice until Friday afternoon, right before I was supposed to leave for the airport for Kentucky. So in the month since we paid the van off, the driver's side sliding door has broken ($170 to fix -- haven't done it yet) and the front bumper has been badly damaged. Sheesh. Very discouraging.

2 comments:
someone hit Kevin's car a few months ago at work. he was getting off a 30-hour shift, supposed to meet us at the ward halloween party, and never made it because he was dealing with broken glass. grrrr!
...but on the bright side turbo tax said we could make it a tax deduction.
As I was pulling into a Walmart parking space a couple years ago, a man began recklessly pulling out of his spot. He ended up backing right into the side and headlight of my van. I was glad it was paid off b/c I didnt have to worry so much about the value...anyhow, what really got me was the guy immediately tried to blame me for it. That's when I whipped out my handy-dandy camara, starting taking photos and letting him know that he was the one that crossed the yellow line. Thank goodness, several witnesses came to my rescue and the guy admitted blame shortly thereafter.
Post a Comment