
Easton turned 7 this past week. I'm not liking this very much. If my kids are getting this old, what does that mean about me??? I don't feel old yet. I still feel like I did as a freshman at BYU!
We've been keeping parties for the kids small. When they turn 8, I told them they could start having big birthday parties with friends. Easton wanted to go to Chick-Fil-A for dinner with the Perkins, then we came home to open presents and eat cake and ice cream. He was excited about his presents -- a skateboard, a basketball, a Bakugan t-shirt and Bakugan toys, Transformers, Indiana Jones Legos -- he's been playing hard with all of them the past couple of days!
We sure love you, Easton! What a smart, sensitive, creative, obedient boy you are! We're sure glad to have you in our family! Happy birthday!

Easton with his cousin Boston. Love those Transformers party hats!
No comments:
Post a Comment