The twins and I made it safely back from Portland. It was a lot of driving, but I had fun spending time with my mom, seeing extended family, and enjoying the cooler weather up north. Kylie's favorite part of the trip was the endless supply of buttery club crackers that we kept giving her to keep her happy during her captivity in her carseat. Olivia's favorite part of the trip was playing with the baby in the mirrored closet doors in our hotel room in Portland.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
sooo cute!!!
Looks like it was a fun trip. I miss those cute girls! They're invited to come play, anytime! ~Brynn
You are a brave girl taken those two kiddos on a long trip! I like it! As far as the hair advice goes, I've rarely done a short a-line stack on someone without them LOVING it. I just wish I could be the one to DO it on you! Cause if its done wrong...not so good. One of the great things about a stack is that its super easy to blow dry, it styles like a dream. And as far as going short, it's a fairly easy cut to grow back out because you didn't cut the front short. Make sure they "texturize" it well so it isn't bulky and lays right. Find a picture-that always helps! Good luck! If you're ever coming through Utah-call me and stop in and I'll cut your hair!
Oh Kristi...your girls are so incredibly cute! :)
They are adorable. :) Glad you had a great trip!
those are some cute pics!
Post a Comment