Today is the twinner's first birthday! We'll be celebrating on Sunday night with family, so no cake pictures yet.
I can't believe it's been a year already! It's gone so fast in some ways, and so slow in others. It's been a whirlwind of high highs and low lows.
I sure love those girlies! What a fun pair they are. It's going to be fun to see them develop even more in the next year.









5 comments:
All your children are so beautiful! The twins are precious and fun. I still want to grab their little (and big) cheeks and squish them!
(BTW, you are one of the loveliest pregnant women I have ever seen. This lady in my ward comes in a close second. Unfortunately, I looked like a fat blimp the entire time. Just keepin' it real.)
Oh, and that stroller you have is amazing!
happy birthday twinners!! have fun celebrating x's 2!
That is soooooooo Crazy! Time flies!
Happy Birthday Olivia & Kylie!!!
i can"t believe it has been a year already they are so cute!
Post a Comment