Saturday, June 12, 2010

Remembering the good 'ole days

This has been the scene at our house for the past two weeks. Nothing like a good bout of stomach flu to make you REALLY appreciate your health, your kids' health, and your carpet steam cleaner.


So here's some pictures from a couple weeks back that I never got around to uploading or blogging about. I met my sister Janece and her kids at the neighborhood splash pad. The weather was perfect, the company was great, and the kids were entertained.

Livy and Kylie weren't too sure about the water part. They stayed on the edges and watched the older kids.

Then one of them found a puddle on the sidewalk...

...and the fun really began.

It was really fun to watch.


Until Kylie started doing this. Then I had to step in and stop the fun. Moms are such kill-joys.

2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I love the drinking the puddle water that is priceless! Grace use to drink out of the dog dish! YUK! So cute! I hope you are all on the mend!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Precious photos!