Friday, January 13, 2012

Livy heads off to preschool

Our little Livy-Lou-Who started preschool this past week so she could have access to a speech therapist a couple times a week. She'll have two and a half years of preschool before she starts kindergarten! Yikes! She seems way too young to be going to school! Her backpack is almost as big as she is. Kylie is doing fine and will start preschool next fall.
She'll be away from me for 2 1/2 hours, four days a week. The house has gotten so quiet! I've gone from having 3 little girls with me all day (I used to watch a 4 year-old every day until a couple weeks ago) to having just Kylie at home in the mornings. It's taking some getting used to.

It's really hard to see your youngest kids start to grow up and leave. I know it will be good for her and she won't be so frustrated when she learns to communicate more efficiently, but it's hard to let go! She seems so small!

No comments: