Well, it wasn't like the fairs I grew up with, but the Latah County Fair was great for the kids. About an hour and we had seen all there was to see and we could make an exit The kids' favorites were the chickens and the rabbits, and least favorite were the sheep (what's with that, anyway? Emily's little Grace was afraid of the sheep, too!) We enjoyed munching on gyros and elephant ears, watching the model trains, and petting the horses. Easton had fun riding the little kid roller coaster (Evi had a temper tantrum, so she was in the van with me.) Here's some pics of the day.



Sunday, September 16, 2007
Off to the fair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What is it with sheep!?!? Sounds like a fun outting (minus the tantrum).
Fun photos. :) Great start to your blog btw! :)
I love your blog, Thompsons! I can't believe how big the kids are now. Evi is in pre-school?! Wow. Sounds like you are doing so well. I'm going to keep tabs on your little family through this blog.
I love sheep!
Post a Comment