
Okay, this post is in honor of my dad, aka Poppy. He gave the kids this stuff called Flarp in their Christmas stockings, and I was able to catch them playing with it for the first time a couple weeks ago. The pictures are kind of fuzzy, but I think you can still see the delight in their faces. Flarp makes this really awful noise (okay, I'll just say it; it makes farting noises!) when you try to squish it back into it's can. The kids thought it was hilarious, and it was hard for Todd and I not to laugh at their pure glee. Thanks, Poppy!

3 comments:
Looks like a blast. :)
Alright, sorry I didn't leave a comment last time I was here....I just looked at all the cute pics! I started laughing when I saw the kids and the Flarp! How can you not? Just looking at them and remembering how contagious their laughs are! TOOO CUTE! I can't wait to have them here within striking distance! I may steal them from you!
Hey Thompsons! This is your cousin Elisa! I came across your blog through a series of our other cousins and I'm so glad! Your kids are getting so big and your pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment