
So this just shows how far behind I am on posting. Evi's birthday was two weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it.
She was pretty excited about it this year. She knew exactly what she wanted to do: go to McDonald's for dinner, (anyone else getting tired of McDonald's? I'm finding it more and more difficult to order something that I actually want to eat!!!), come home and open presents, and then have chocolate cake with chocolate icing and strawberry ice cream. She had fun feeling like the "princess" for the day, and enjoyed all the phone calls from family wishing her a happy birthday. I can't believe she's four! Where does the time go?

Here she is with one of her birthday presents; one of those old-fashioned stick horses. She's really into horses lately, and had been using part of Easton's race car track as her make-believe horse (it's what Easton is using as a horse in this picture. Hey Brynn and Aaron, recognize your Christmas present? This kids love it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment