Sorry it's taken so long to get some more pictures up. Things have been a little crazy around here. We're finally starting to see some semblance of a schedule, but sleep is still not guaranteed and I'm still trying to figure out how to feed and burp two crying babies at once. Todd and I have hit upon a way to get at least some uninterrupted sleep every night. He takes the first shift from 8pm till 1 am, taking care of both of the girls while I sleep. Then I take the 1 am till 6 am shift. It's brutal, especially if they don't let you sleep any on your shift. Being awake from 1 in the morning, and then having to stay awake the rest of the day is not fun. I'm usually able to sneak in a nap though, a luxury Todd doesn't get since he's at work all day.
The girls have had a cold for the past week or so. They caught it from me. I got it the day before they were born. Rotten luck. I think that's making it harder for them to sleep at night since they're so congested. Hopefully they'll get over it soon. It's not fair for newborns to be sick.
Here's some shots from the past couple of days. We haven't been very good about pictures. Must be the sleep deprivation. :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
More pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
oh my gosh, how cute! We are still not sleeping much here, so I can only imagine how tired you guys must be. Are they good babies? Who do you think they look like? Can you see different personalities in them?
How are Easton and Evi doing with them? I love all their hair!! It is fun to hear how you are...good luck with all the twin stuff, I hope they sleep for you guys soon!!
Such sweet photos of your baby girls. You are amazing. :)
Awww...cute little babies! Congrats again and again! They are adorable!
Great pictures! I know that one day you guys will sleep again, but good luck running on no energy, I know it is so hard. Good to see how you guys are doing though!
They are sooo cute!!!! Wish I could hold them!!!
Kelsey
Post a Comment