Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Become a follower

It feels weird to say that, seeing as I've been trying NOT to be a follower since high school. It was easy for me to take my own advice -- all I had to do was not drink, smoke, do drugs, or kiss boys, and I was already a minority. Ha ha!

But what I'm really referring to today is my new gadget on the top right-hand side of my blog. You can become my follower. It makes it easy for you to keep track of my blog, and I think it will also alert you to when I put up a new post. That way you don't have to keep coming to my blog everyday to see if I've posted something new (not that any of you come to my blog everyday, but if you do, I'm very flattered!) I just found out I could add this option for you guys. Apparently I'm a little slow on the uptake.

2 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Yay! Glad you found it.

I just posted a poll on my blog. Come let your voice be heard!

www.screweduptexan.com

Diane Rice
—DocuDoctor
said...

Hi there!

Wow, the twins seem to have grown overnight! Maybe it's really that I don't get to check in with my blog buddies as often as I'd like! Anyhow it's good to keep up with you from far, far away in the land of snow and snow ... and more snow! We've had snow for two or three weeks solid, and expect more every day this coming week! But it's absolutely gorgeous, gotta give the Lord his due!

I'm in the process of starting up a photography business! Some portraits and fine art photos, but mostly scenic shots of what makes the Palouse what it is.

Would you do me a favor and post my blogs on your site?

Personal - http://idydi-inklings.blogspot.com/
New business! - http://dianericephotos.blogspot.com/
Spiritual - http://idydi-redskyatnight.blogspot.com/

I promise to be better about keeping up with my postings as soon as my photog web site is up and running -- hopefully within a week or so!

Diane

PS - Lyanne moved back from Boise last week -- happy happy me! And Annette's doing well in school. Unfortunately Wingers burned so she's out of a job for a while. But she's not really all that upset at this point -- wants to give school more of her attention. How can I fault her for that??? :-)