1. My Heavenly Father. He's blessed us sooo much this year. And He's so much smarter than me!
2. My husband! I couldn't have gotten through the last couple of months without him!
3. My babies. We've waited so long for another baby, and got two of the prettiest little girls on earth.
4. My kids. Easton and Evi have done so well with all the transitions this year. Such good kids!
5. Awesome extended family that have been such a support to us these past months.
6. A job. There are a lot of people in the area who are getting layed off, so I'm glad we have a source of income, at least for now. :)
7. That we have all the necessities of life, and so many of the luxuries.
8. The gospel. I'd be so confused if I didn't have it!
9. Chocolate (I'd be really grouchy if it wasn't around)
10. Food storage. It really does make me feel more prepared, and anyone who knows me well knows how much I like to plan ahead.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Things I'm thankful for this year, in no particular order, and by no means an exhuastive list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Totally hear you on the chocolate thing...now if only we could figure out how to eat it and not gain weight. And by eat it, I mean really delve into it with no inhibitions.
Alrighty then, now I am starting to sound like quite a glutton...LOL
So good to see you are still plugging along. Are you guys enjoying Arizona now since you wont' have to deal with the snow??? I sure am hoping not to have a winter like we did last year...although i won't be vomiting this year, so that will help. Happy holidays!!
You remind me—I need to get some food storage going when I move to NYC! Top priority.
I hope you guys have the most amazing Christmas. Wish I could see the new babes!
Great post, Kristi. Hope you're eating dark chocolate. Hee hee. ;)
Post a Comment