We call Kylie our red, white, and blue baby. My dad came up with it. She has reddish hair, white skin, and blue eyes. I NEVER thought I'd have a blue-eyed baby, let alone one with red hair. Does she look even a little bit Asian to you? I'm worried people will think she's not my baby. She doesn't look a thing like my other three babies. She looks like her Aunt Whitney.
Love those chubby baby cheeks! Why do I get urges to chew on them? Moms are so weird when it comes to their babies!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Red, white, and blue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SoOO cute and adorable. She has cheeks like WIll. However, her hair isn't quite as red. Maybe they are related? Will has red hair, blue eyes and white skin too. She is really cute though. I think she looks like Todd a bit!! It is fun to see what kids look like that come from parents of different ethnicities!!
"Why do I get urges to chew on them?"
That statement had me thinking of Courtney Jane (http://blog.cjanerun.com) another great mom.
Ummmm...I always get urges to squeeze my youngest's butt cheeks...
To top it all off, your little girl is naturally patriotic!
She's adorable!
Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I think there's a picture of your first Halloween looking a bit like Kylie does in this photo.
Brynn
Post a Comment