I really like San Diego. It's a fun city. And it's beautiful all the time. The rest of the human race agrees with me, that's why it's so darn expensive to live there. Oh well. It's great to be able to visit whenever we'd like.
Mission Bay is about a 5 minute drive from my parent's house. We went on a walk around it and only needed light jackets. Nice. These warm winters down south are starting to grow on me.
This is NOT my favorite picture from the walk (maybe a close second... ha ha), but it was really funny taking it and having Todd wonder what I was doing back there.
One of the rare shots of just me and my best friend.

Two of the men I love most in this world. (That's my dad in the background, in case it's hard to tell.

1 comment:
Awesome tree! I too take pics of things I think are funny or out of place. Which reminds me, too bad I didnt have my camara this last weekend when I saw one of Oklahoma's Finest eating a gravy and ketchup sandwhich...Yuck!
Post a Comment