
... my sister's pug puppy. I'm trying really hard to keep the commandments, but I might come up short on this one. I've always wanted a pug puppy, and Oliver is the cutest little thing! So wrinkly and rolly-poly and mellow, and he snorts when he gets out of breath. I was THIS close to having Todd stop by the house up the street where his siblings were, and take one home with us. But then my logical side kicked in: 2 kids, 2 babies, 2 adults, a chihuahua, a cat, and a 15oo sq ft house. It wasn't meant to be. So for now, I'll just drive over to Janece's house and get my puppy fix there.

2 comments:
Oh, wow. I am such a sucker for puppies. You were amazingly strong not getting one of the sibs. I want a dog so bad. We even have a fully fenced yard now, but Jed's allergic to dogs and cats and Aaron insists people family come before animal family. *sigh*
That is such a CUTE puppy! Just think, if you get a pug puppy, s/he can snort along with your chihuahua when he gets out of breath! lol
Post a Comment