Thursday, May 28, 2009

Easton update

Turns out Easton just had a viral cold. His lungs were all clear yesterday, which made him very happy because it means he doesn't have to sit for his breathing treatments anymore. I'm relieved it wasn't something more serious.

Only downside is now the rest of us have colds. The twins have had trouble sleeping with stuffy noses, which means fussy babies during the day without the reprieve of naps. My sister Janece watched the babes for me yesterday for a couple hours. I was feeling pretty frazzled, so it was a welcome break. Have I told you recently how much I love my sister???

4 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Did you read that post of mine that explained purging? Well, my oldest was doing just that all night and morning long. Now I am scared to death the rest of us will catch it. Ew! If it does happen I hope it is all over with by the time we leave for our vacation next weekend.

Tim, Jennie, Paisley, Claire and Moose said...

I love your sister too! Sorry about the sickness

Original Kos said...

You deserve a VERY long, secluded vacation with your lover boy, Kristi.

I'm happy he doesn't have asthma!

Thank you for all the comments on my blog. They are much appreciated.

Just Only Me said...

Hope you guys are feeling better by now!