Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bathing beauties



We love the pool. It's my one consolation during the unnatural heat. The babies weren't sure about the pool the first time we went, but now they love floating around in their little inflatable baby rafts. Tomorrow is Memorial Day, and I think it will include at least several hours at the pool, and a bucket of KFC.

2 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

Ya know, I have a really hard time eating at KFC...unless it's potato wedges and chicken strips. Then it is all good. I think it has something to do with mashed potatoes falling on the floor and then scooping them up off the floor to serve to customers in Carmel. I'm just sayin'.

Have fun! We'll be in southern NM and AZ in two weeks and I have a feeling we'll be needing some lake/pool/stream time. The heat is one thing I am not too excited about.

Kristi said...

Hee hee! I was thinking about that the other day! We sure loved it when you brought home leftovers, even after all your stories. I'm surprised you can eat there at all!