My sister Brynn and her cute family came to visit last weekend, along with my mom and dad. That meant the twins got to play with Samantha. She's only four months older than them, and it was so fun to watch them interact. Samantha is absolutely adorable and was so generous with her hugs and pats, especially with Kylie.
And how does Kylie repay Samantha for all that affection? She steals Samantha's binky.







4 comments:
Argh! And you look so good in a swimsuit! I dont think I have ONE good photo of me in swimwear! I am SO jealous. ;)
It was so much fun to watch the kids play together! Thanks for letting us mess up your house!
Fun summertime fun already? I'm moving!
What cute cousins! We would love to see you. We may be up in Moscow for the 4th?? Not sure yet. Please call when you are in town!
Post a Comment