I got my haircut last week. I'm still not sure if I like it. I wasn't planning on going so short because my mom was so reluctant to cut it anyway. She kept telling Daddy how cutting my hair somehow makes me seem older. But since this was the first time I'd gotten to get my hair done, and Mom had a hard time getting me to sit still in the Boppy chair, I wanted to make sure the effort it took was noticeable. Not just a trim this time! And secretly, I wanted a haircut that made me look a little more authoritative and wise, since my cousin Samantha was coming to visit and she's 4 months older than me and her hair is always so cute!
Before
After

1 comment:
I love her hair! Great job! We had a hair cutting mishap. My husband decided to cut all my oldest's hair off in a really high chili bowl style because I wasnt getting off the computer. My son looked like a prison convict to say the LEAST. I laughed at first, then cried, then got mad, then went to the barber to get it fixed.
I've learned my lesson. Hide all the scissors in the house and dont tell my husband where they are.
Post a Comment