Dear Snot and Boogers,
I'm sad to say you have more than out-stayed your welcome. You have turned my twins into clingy, whiny, non-stop crying monsters. You kept them out of nursery yesterday, and Todd and I nearly lost our minds trying to keep them entertained for the whole three hours.
It's okay. I know you don't mean to be such obnoxious visitors. It's in your nature and can't be helped. To make it up to me, send me on a 7 day vacation without any kids.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Worn-out Mommy
4 comments:
You poor Momma!!! I hope everyone starts feeling better really soon, the weather is starting to get better and you have to enjoy it! :)
Let's spend those seven days together, LOL!
Wow, you are much braver than I am. The thought of having to baby wrestle in church sends me straight home!
I hope that everyone is getting better and you're thinking about that new possible recipe blog...you have a fan here! I'd be there in a heartbeat!!!
Post a Comment