Todd and I agree that we have the best in-laws ever. They're so supportive and were willing to drive long hours to spend the weekend with us for Easton's baptism.
Gene took it upon himself to keep my kitchen and sink clean all weekend. Thanks, Gene!
My Dad and Easton share the same birthday. We all think it's neat that Dad got his first grandkid for a birthday present eight years ago. You can't top that! Easton got chocolate cupcakes, and Dad got a lemon meringue pie.
I had a hard time keeping myself emotionally stable during the baptismal service. Easton looked so grown up and was so excited to be baptized. He's growing up fast.
It was awesome to have both sets of grandparents there. Easton sure loves them!
Afterwards, we took everyone over to Joe's Farm Grill. It's a famous outdoor restaurant that grows a lot of it's own ingredients organically on-site. I guess it's been featured on the Food Network a couple times. The food and company was great, and the gardens were really pretty. I couldn't resist pulling my camera out and taking a couple shots.
It was a great weekend full of wonderful memories. Thanks, Mom, Dad, Gene, and Phyllis, for being such awesome grandparents! We sure love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment