Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Classic Easter pictures

I'm really behind! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up in the next couple of days. To hold you over, here are our Easter pictures from this year. That's as good as it gets on an early Sunday morning. I'm sure I'll be laughing a few years from now.















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

rexburgskinners said...

love it!Those girls are so busy...it cracks me up! Everyone looks so put together! way to go!

Moscow Monson's said...

I have to say those are the best photos EVER!! So cute!!

Screwed Up Texan said...

I can't ever get my kids to sit still. I almost accomplished it the other weekend when I took the kids to a local bluebonnet patch. I guess it is just hard being boys and trying to keep yourself from wrestling.

Teresa / Andy said...

These pictures are priceless! They will definitely be favorites to pull out a few years from now :)