We decided to put on our own fireworks display rather than brave the crowds in Idaho Falls. Todd was more than willing to spend lots of money on things that he could blow up. Mark (Todd's younger brother) got really into it, too. Must be a guy thing.
In fact, Mark got REALLY into it (see below)! He entertained us all with his version of running with the Olympic torch (a.k.a. a sparkler) and "conducting" the fireworks with lots of gusto! I think all boys have a little bit of a pyro in them.
I really liked the sparkly ones. That must be a girl thing.

Easton and Evi had fun watching from the porch. They were a little nervous, plus they liked waving the flag that Grandma had up there.


I think the sparklers were one of the biggest hits this year.

1 comment:
So fun to see some pictures with those other Thompson people! We like them a lot too! Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment