Sunday, January 3, 2010

Phoenix Public Library

It was so fun to have Todd's parents with us for Christmas. The Saturday after Christmas, Todd took us all to see the Phoenix Public Library, which is a pretty famous building in the architecture world. He enjoyed showing it off and talking about it with his dad. I enjoyed playing with my camera. The kids enjoyed exploring a little too much, which ended when Evi accidently tried to walk through a glass wall and smacked her head. I guess if I was a perfect mother I would have hugged her, dried her tears, and reassured her. Instead, I tried hard not to let her see me laughing while I hugged her and dried her tears. You should have heard the *thunk*! It was a classic!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Screwed Up Texan said...

I'm pretty sure our new library in Lewisville ain't even that spectacular.

rexburgskinners said...

What a neat building. I bet it was fun having Todd's parents there too. I love his mom, she is so kind to Marc and I.

Just Only Me said...

WOW! Those are amazing pictures!! I wish our libraries were that cool too, looks more like a club than a reading spot!