When I can't stand any more pulls on my legs, I resort to putting Anne in the high chair and she eats dinner while I make dinner for the rest of us...this usually then backfires an hour later while we're eating dinner and she isn't hungry anymore! :O)
There are days I wish I could baby gate them out, but all the entries to my kitchen are too wide for them. I might have to start baby gating them in their room!
i hear ya! william is such a mama's boy. i can never get anything done. sometimes, i throw him in his crib and leave the door open so he can see me(he screams the whole time too btw) when he is under toe so much!!! toddlers are sooooo hard, yet sooooooooooooo fun too!!
They're so cute! You're totally Supermom, there's no way I could have 4 (or more) hands grabbing me when I'm trying to juggle dinner with homework and...and... You're SUPERMOM!!
Thanks for the laugh. Is it okay I laughed while looking at the crying faces? I think I laughed because it brought back memories of mine doing the same thing to me.
6 comments:
Oh my! I put up the baby gates and lock the goober out. You've got more patience and determination than I do.
~Brynn
When I can't stand any more pulls on my legs, I resort to putting Anne in the high chair and she eats dinner while I make dinner for the rest of us...this usually then backfires an hour later while we're eating dinner and she isn't hungry anymore! :O)
There are days I wish I could baby gate them out, but all the entries to my kitchen are too wide for them. I might have to start baby gating them in their room!
i hear ya! william is such a mama's boy. i can never get anything done. sometimes, i throw him in his crib and leave the door open so he can see me(he screams the whole time too btw) when he is under toe so much!!! toddlers are sooooo hard, yet sooooooooooooo fun too!!
They're so cute! You're totally Supermom, there's no way I could have 4 (or more) hands grabbing me when I'm trying to juggle dinner with homework and...and... You're SUPERMOM!!
Thanks for the laugh. Is it okay I laughed while looking at the crying faces? I think I laughed because it brought back memories of mine doing the same thing to me.
Post a Comment